Do Penis Enlargement Pills Work?
Penis Enlargement Pills
Best Rated Penis Enlargement Pill = ProSolution
Penis Enlargement Pill Live Results
2nd Best Penis Enlargement Pill = SizePro
Best Penis Enlargement Exercises = Penis Health
Best 4 In 1 Penis Enlargement System = SizeGenetics
Best Sperm Booster Pill = Volume Pills
Friday, June 09, 2006
Saturday, September 17, 2005
How Male Enhancement Patches Work?
patch system successfully combines transdermal patch technology with time-tested
herbal awareness to offer you a unique and effortless method of penis
enlargement available today. ProEnhance
claims to add up to 3 inches to your penis length, and 1 to 2 inches to your
girth. Furthermore, it hopes to increase your sexual stamina, semen volume,
produce harder erections, and significantly make you last longer during each
With the unique deep
penetrating patch technology, ProEnhance
distributes nutrients to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. ProEnhance stimulates, expands, and stretches the spongy tissues in
your penis, called Corpora Cavernosa
and Corpus Spongisum. Thus, your penis
will be able to hold more blood during an erection which, in turn, results in a
herbal enlargement formula. Each ingredient is known for its various positive
effects on sexual health. This includes Yohimbe,
Damiana, Fo-Ti, Gotu Kola, Saw Palmetto, and
Menthol. Yohimbe, for instance, has been shown to increase the flow of blood
into the penis, thereby increasing penis size and girth. While Damiana is an aphrodisiac used to treat impotence and improve sexual
and easy. No need for dangerous penis stretchers or time consuming hours of
exercises. You’ll need to use one patch
for every 3 days.
Its price ranges from $68.95 per box
(containing 10 patches) to $211.95 for 5 boxes. They also have discounts and
bonuses, which may include a complimentary membership to an exclusive penis
exercise website (Penis
Health), free access to 3 amazing male improvement sites, Volume
Pills, or ProSolution
service available 24/7.
to consult with your doctor before attempting to use any penis enlargement
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Foreplay Advice From Penis Enlargement Consumer Ratings
Foreplay is a critical and crucial part of the whole lovemaking experience. It is simply define as everything that comes before actual intercourse. A couple needs foreplay to spice up their sex life, get fully aroused and heighten pleasure.
Men are from Mars…
Sometimes men need prolonged foreplay to get an erection. Foreplay for men is relatively simple and easy. The direct touching of the genitals usually does the trick. But for those women, who want to tantalize their men into submission remember these five foreplay-for-him maneuvers.
1. Visuals play a vital role, so a sexy clothe would be a nice touch but giving him an unadulterated view of your body will be the hottest gift. Reinforce this view with some steamy moves guaranteed to thrill, like giving him a strip tease.
2. Let your parted lips roam his body, like his stomach or chest, then slowly exhale. The rush of hot air will change the temperature in his skin and heighten his arousal.
3. Seize control and show your animal instinct. You’ll be surprise to know that men crave seduction as much as a woman and being aggressive is a sign of lust and that you’re as into it as he is.
4. Excite them with touch. Guys are especially touchy when they are between the sheets. Giving him butt massages and long but gentle scratches up and down their back will turn your fella right on.
5. Do what ever it is you are doing to bring him to the brink. Then ease up, not necessarily stopping, but put off the good thing for a while. Do this a few times until he screams “enough already.”
Women are from Venus…
Women need foreplay to become properly lubricated. For women foreplay is a bit more complicated. Direct genital touching is the last place you should go, consider every where else on her body as a good place to touch, massage and kiss before you go there. Letting her know that she is wanted for more than sex, that she is cared about as a woman, is what really turns her on. Here is a five step plan to help her get ready.
1. Nothing is more important to a woman than knowing that you have a connection. It can be as simple as telling her that you were thinking about her, and missed her, nothing over-the-top, just honest and caring conversation.
2. Remember that being intimate does not have to mean being sexual. Once in a while ask her probing questions and give her more than one-word replies when she asks you the same. Confide in her, and let her know that you appreciate her listening.
3. Establish physical contact without being sexual, like holding her hand, giving her massages, do anything to simply make contact without mauling her.
4. Kissing, for women, is an incredible turn on. You have to remember that women sees kissing as another form of emotional intimacy so do not go to a lot of tongue action right away. It will be good to start with a brief caressing of lips and pay attention to whether or not she’s digging it. If she is, continue from there with a bit more passion but always be aware of whether she is reciprocating. A great trick is to imitate her kissing style, as it’s surely a sign of what she likes!
5. Remember that from kissing her until the “heavy petting” stage, there should be some interval in between. The duration of the kiss will depend on how hot and bothered you both get. The longer and slower you kiss her, the more experienced you’ll seem, and the she’ll be excited.
There is no time limit on foreplay, usually the longer it takes the more sensitized your skin becomes and sends your senses to haywire that leads to explosive orgasm. The key is to start intercourse when both partners are fully aroused and having a hard time controlling their desires. Remember that initiating sex, breaking routine, exploration, new places, new positions, letting him/her know that he/she is wanted sexually is what turns your partner on.
Friday, June 24, 2005
Penis Enlargement That Actually Works!
So...does penis enlargement (and more specifically ProSolution Pills and Penis-Health) work?
See for yourself, click the link below and get Massive.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Curing Impotence: From Penis Enlargement Consumer Ratings
Curing Impotence with the Power of the Mind
Impotence is a man’s inability or difficulty to have or maintain an erection. Although a lot of physical causes may be attributed to impotence, there are also psychological factors that lead to it. Some of these can be depression, stress and pressures about home or work, anxiety, relationship problems and arguments, insecurities and a low self-esteem, and even sexual boredom and the loss of intimacy. These problems can be addressed as psychosomatic problems since these situations are affected by psychological factors or the emotion.
When this is the case, then there are very high chances of curing the impotence. It may sound difficult at first, especially if you do not want to resolve the problem or you fear it, or worse is that you are unaware of the situation. However, when you have accepted that there is a problem and there is a need to work on it, then you can try different ways to treat psychosomatic impotence by using psychology as well. One does not need to turn to medications or surgery right away.
One treatment that you can undergo is Psychosexual Therapy. In psychosexual therapy or psychotherapy, the man and his partner are given techniques or exercises to help them renew their intimacy, sexual relation, sexual interests, and arousal. This can be done through talks, discussions, and activities that can lift the stress or anxiety that hasten impotence.
Another cure for impotence can be behavior modification. A new and positive outlook about one’s self, performance, and even his partner can bring about change and improvements. Behavior modification can really take time, but it is also cheaper and does not only help cure impotence, it also improves one’s personality.
To do this, here are a few suggested tips:
• Do a little reality check including a check on your personal situation and your present situation with your partner. What do you really feel about yourself, your member, and your partner?
• Talk with your partner to make things easier and lighter. It lifts up your burden and at the same time you are confident that there is someone who listens to you. If your partner is the one that’s putting the strain on you, all the more that you should talk. Ask what your partner wants, say what you want, and come into a solution. You have to speak up and work things out together without turning into an argument.
• Your lifestyle is very important and it affects your penile health a great deal, so do a check on your lifestyle. Just like taking care of the rest of your body, you should also take care of your penis. Trim down your fat, alcohol and nicotine or tobacco intake. Eat healthier and try to do some exercises. If possible, get into an exercise program or visit the gym regularly.
• If you still have more concerns, then it’s time that you should seek professional advice from a trained therapist or doctor. Remember that you should not be ashamed of your situation and that you are not the only one suffering from it.
Your health and a sound mind are much more important so you should do something about it.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Penis Enlargement Consumer Rating : Fast or Slow?
To each her own; and that applies to what a woman wants in bed -- either a fast fuck or the slow, smooth kind. However, it seems that most women prefer the sensual approach rather than the pound-pound-pounding away.
A slow, smooth approach will enable you and your partner to employ your senses and experience all the bliss related to the sexual experience. Feel her soft skin, see her lovely face, hear her moans, taste her mouth, and smell the scent of her body.
True, most films favor and highlight the fast and hard fucking. But that’s just on film, silly! That’s the way it’s supposed to look -- quickly and vigorously. How else can they sustain your interest if they otherwise took the slow road? It’d be rather boring, wouldn’t it? So, in order to get that wild and exciting impression, the porn stars are instructed to take the fast road. That’s why men have created the illusion that this is just the way it is supposed to be done. Well, sorry to disappoint.
Besides there are advantages to the slow approach. One is that you get to explore her body more. It’s not just her breasts and her twat that matters. Have you tried licking her ears, touching her nape or the back of her knees, or massaging her foot? Well, you should. These are highly erogenous areas of the woman’s body’ and it’d just be too selfish of you if you don’t provide her the pleasure.
Women are turned on with kissing, caressing, licking (slurping even). It just sends her to the edge as you masterfully rein her back. This only makes her even hornier! She’ll want you more and more if you tease her; building up the aching need inside her. Don’t you just love hearing her moan and feel the tingling down her spine?
Build up her longing with romantic nuances like flickering candles, rose petals, fresh sheets, sweet music, kinky underwear or sex toy. This whole romantic package is important for her, so don’t you try to shortchange her. Try out various foreplay techniques first before taking the slow plunge. Intense and increased desire only makes way for numerous orgasms.
A slow approach also conserves your energy for that surging crescendo. If you thrust harder and deeper, you are in a rush to get there. You’re only forcing it; and it’s not as satisfying as it should have been otherwise. It could also give your honey a stiff neck or sore back, for that matter. Several seconds of frenzy rewarded by a quick orgasm is rather limiting. Why not extend your pleasure even more?
Learn how to control your urges. Build up her longing with slow, deliberate thrusts, pausing curtly, and constricting your inner muscles. Touching fosters a stronger connection; the more you are familiar with each other’s bodies, the more intimate your sexual encounters would be.
Every sexual experience means so much for a woman. So, try to approach your love-making with sincerity, confidence, and respect. You can show her this by making her feel special and by considering her needs. She may not say it out loud, but she needs more than a steely pecker inside her. She needs more than that, and you should know better.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Penis Enlargement Consumer Rating Article Of The Day
The penis may come in different lengths and thickness; it even comes in different shapes. However, there are some people who are overweight that see their penises have become smaller. It did not get smaller; it’s just that the body’s size has grown to overpower the penis. Losing weight doesn’t make your penis bigger or increase in size. Although, it can make your penis and scrotum “look” bigger when you shed off some fat, especially in the thigh and belly area. It will create an appearance that your penis is more protruding and that it is more visible with the reduction of those fatty tissues blocking the view.
Sometimes, being overweight or large is not just the reason for having a seemingly small penis. Temperature and sexual libido also makes the penis “alive” or not. When you are not aroused or when you feel cold, your penis wouldn’t stand up or enlarge, giving the impression that it is small. You can also opt to remove some of your pubic hair to see your penis. Keeping a trim or well toned body can really add on to your self esteem and confidence about your penis. You don’t necessarily need to jump into medications or devices to make your penis big, you can start with a lifestyle check and some improvements to improve your penile health and appearance.
Now with regards to your diet, there are a lot of weight loss programs that you can get into. In fact, your eating habits or eating lifestyle contributes a great deal into losing weight. Skipping meals won’t do you good but eating healthier while doing some physical exercises can help shape you up. You can start by seeking advice from a health care professional and a nutritionist. Keep a relaxed mind together with your body and little by little you will see changes with your well being and with your outlook on that buddy of yours.
When losing weight, you should remember that cutting down on the calories can be a big help. If you can’t totally cut down on the eating, you have to increase your physical activities. It would be better if you can do both but do it gradually. It wouldn’t do you any good if you get into those fad diets or crash diets. Try looking for a program that suits you and it should be something that you can stick to. Maintenance is very important and once your dieting has started to take effect, it doesn’t mean that you should stop immediately. In fact, doing them regularly until they become a part of your system helps give you an assurance that you can stay fit and that your penis isn’t getting any smaller.
When it comes to your diet, take in less fat like oily or salty foods and sweets. Try taking in more servings of fruits and vegetables, since they are rich in vitamins, fiber, and water making you feel full. Eat a decent portion of meat and carbohydrates and cut down on the alcohol, caffeine, and cigarette consumption.